Problems with Eqmod


I imaged 4 nights in row with with great success. I updated to and had slight problems with Eqmod. My Eq8 parked itself totally wrong position and SnapCap hit at box and took damage (Not sure yet how bad.sg_logfile_20160320144503.txt.zip (194.3 KB)Uploading… ) Also With SBIG8300 I got some connection problems.

Tonight I had a new try and tried to continue imaging. Eqmod randomly disconnected and camera had connection problems, also PHD2 quiding calibration failed all the time. I switched back to and everything works again nicely. Here is log file in zip.

I can’t think of anything in that would cause this. We did not modify any centering, telescope or SBIG code between these releases.