25 second Filter Wheel Timeout - cold weather

It was fairly cold here last night - -21C this morning probably a few degrees colder overnight. My sequence failed after it was moving the filter back to SII after being on Lum for focusing. The error said “The filter wheel did not move to the correct position within 25 seconds”. However, when I checked this morning the filter was on SII. It just hadn’t moved within 25 seconds. I have an XAGYL filter wheel that I have used in cold weather before. I have it set to only go in one direction and while 25 seconds seems reasonable, mine seems to take longer in these temperatures. Is the 25 seconds something I set and can modify or is it hard coded in SGP. I’m on version 169. Appropriate section of log attached.

[11-16-19 01:53:19.221][DEBUG] [Sequence Thread] Moving filter wheel, isMoving, check 1…

[11-16-19 01:53:19.221][DEBUG] [Sequence Thread] Moving filter wheel, isMoving, check 1 is complete…

[11-16-19 01:54:53.489][DEBUG] [Sequence Thread] ASCOM Filter Wheel: Error in SetFilterWheelPosition. : CheckDotNetExceptions USB.FilterWheel.ASCOM.Driver PositionSet System.TimeoutException: The filter wheel did not move to the correct position within 25 seconds

at USB.FilterWheel.Controller.WheelController.GotoPosition(Int32 value, Nullable`1 direction)

at USB.FilterWheel.ASCOM.DriverBase.set_Position(Int16 value) (See Inner Exception for details) (System.TimeoutException: The filter wheel did not move to the correct position within 25 seconds

at USB.FilterWheel.Controller.WheelController.GotoPosition(Int32 value, Nullable`1 direction)

at USB.FilterWheel.ASCOM.DriverBase.set_Position(Int16 value))

at ASCOM.DriverAccess.MemberFactory.CheckDotNetExceptions(String memberName, Exception e) in c:\ASCOM Build\Export\ASCOM.DriverAccess\MemberFactory.cs:line 630

at ASCOM.DriverAccess.MemberFactory.SetTargetInvocationExceptionHandler(String memberName, Exception e) in c:\ASCOM Build\Export\ASCOM.DriverAccess\MemberFactory.cs:line 647

at ASCOM.DriverAccess.MemberFactory.CallMember(Int32 memberCode, String memberName, Type[] parameterTypes, Object[] parms) in c:\ASCOM Build\Export\ASCOM.DriverAccess\MemberFactory.cs:line 315

at ASCOM.DriverAccess.FilterWheel.set_Position(Int16 value) in c:\ASCOM Build\Export\ASCOM.DriverAccess\FilterWheel.cs:line 112

at ra.ig(Int32 A_0)

[11-16-19 01:54:53.509][DEBUG] [Sequence Thread] Adding sequence level notification: Failed to set filter, aborting sequence!

[11-16-19 01:54:53.514][DEBUG] [Sequence Thread] Sending Notification: Error - Failed to set filter, aborting sequence!

Unfortunately, your XAGYL driver is what is issuing that error. I imagine if you let them know about these conditions, they would increase it for you.

Thanks Ken - will do.