Please help us keep support requests organized so we don’t drop them.
- Support requests go in here: #sequence-generator:sgpro-support Please try to create them in there. We will try to help move them in there also.
- We spend a lot of time asking for more data. If you create a topic in here, we provide a template to help guide the support request.
There is a new option in the
Help menu. The “Report a Problem” item will open up a new ticket for you, provide required information and a template. It is here:
Then following the numbered steps in the image below…
- Type the subject of a new issue OR if you are trying to add to an existing issue, use the dropdown menu to find the topic to which you’d like to append.
- Type out the details of issue you have observed.
- Click one or more logs that show the issue (note the column with the date and time).
- Choose an approximate time of the issue (or the first occurrence). It doesn’t need to be exact.
- Click Submit
At this point, SGPro will offer to show you the new topic or message in the forum.
- Please DO NOT copy and paste snippets from the logs into your post!
- Please DO NOT add feature requests here. You can add those here: #sequence-generator:feature-requests