Auto centering failed but sequence started anyway?

i was trying to shoot the flaming star last night. it slewed to ngc 1300 which is no where near the flaming star. the sequence started and now i have 90 some images of an area i never told it to image. looking at the logs it looks like the plate solving succeeded and it new it was not on the flaming star then when it validated it said the ra, dec, and rotation was 0 pixels off and it started the sequence. any idea what was going on? i have included a google drive link to the log file. the solve shows the scope pointed at RA: 3.37735946979333, DEC: -19.9249701832 when it is supposed to be at RA: 5.26137514308201, DEC: 33.9201462765957. the point at which it said the error was 0 is at 12/19/20 19:40:10.499.log file

I am unsure why you ended up in the wrong area to start. SGPro asks the mount to slew to the correct area so I assume there was no mount alignment or a bad alignment. In this case, the solve was OK (but only because you use a blind solver as your primary solver), but SGPro was unable to sync the actual position to the mount. SGPro does not fail in this case because we dont require this action to succeed to continue the sequence (some mounts dont allow it because they maintain their own models). In these cases (yours), we defer to the mount and assume that it is doing the right thing after preventing positional sync.

im not sure why it slewed like that? i imaged successfully the other night on the same target and i keep my mount outside under a telegizmo cover.

Any chance you have an AP mount and the “errant recals” checkbox set, so if a plate solve is > 5 degrees off, it won’t sync?
Eric