Automating flats questions

Hi all,

I’m wondering if someone can point to where in the manual I can learn how to do this. I got an Altinak flat field panel. What I would like to do is to run an imaging session and when morning twilight starts take my flats for the night and then park the scope. I perused through the help file and I can’t find a protocol for doing what I’d like to do. I’m sure it’s possible, though, so I’m wondering if someone can help me find it?

Stuart

And just to articulate my question more clearly, what I would like to do is do an imaging run, and then at a specific time (basically when twilight begins) I would like the scope to close the flip-flat and begin taking flats at whatever rotation angle was shot during the night. Is there a way to do that?

Stuart

And in reading through this more, it appears the flats wizard will work in doing what I want–I just need to specify an end time for the light sequence (dawn twilight) and a beginning time for the flat sequence.

My question now is how do I ensure that it keeps the same camera rotation of the light frame? If I do it immediately after the imaging run, will it just keep the same rotation?