Connecting to HEQ5

I am using SGP with a Primalucelabs Eagle 4 and Skywatcher HEQ5. It doesn’t connect with the Syn Scan Driver that is installed. But it connects with ‘Device Hub Telescope’. What is ‘Device Hub Telescope’? Is this what I should be connecting to instead? It doesn’t allow me to nudge the telescope with the arrows in the control panel so I’m not sure it works. Should it nudge?

You should use EQMOD to connect to Skywatcher mounts

Thanks for your help - really appreciated as I am going a bit crazy with this. I tried that but had difficulty as it was asking me for the port number but I am using wifi via Primalucelabs Eagle 4. I got lost at that point. EQMOD gives me a sign saying ‘connect error: 'port not available’

Hello. Okay, since I got EQMOD working, for some reason SGP will not open. It was working perfectly before I solved the COM Port issue. But right after I got the Com port sorted, it refuses to open. I get the blue circle where it thinks for a couple of seconds and then nothing. I have downloaded it a few times but still it never opens. What can I do please?