Control Panel - On the Fly Changes

I am running SGP version 4.1.0.771

I was running an LRGB sequence last night and decided I wanted to only use the LUM filter for focusing. So I opened the Control Panel while the sequence was running, went to the Focus tab, selected the SET button under Focus Options - Use auto focus, and checked the Option - Auto focus with filter :Lum: then closed the Auto Focus Option window down by selecting OK, and then closed the Control Panel.

The LUM filter was not used on any subsequent Auto-Focus runs (since I was auto-focusing after 4 frames, and moving to a new filter every frame, the Blue filter was always being used).

I thought in the past that any changes in the Control Panel affected the current sequence, even if the sequence was running.

The log file is here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiykFZb1zO59gYdRhOgKofY6EDYv9w?e=Kxoo16

I made the change after I watched an auto-focus run with the Blue filter. Either after 20:49:11.682 or 21:16:28.891

Jerry

In your sequence, you have an individual auto focus filter assigned to all of your filters and, because of this, the setting you changed will have no effect. The setting you modified in AF settings will only apply to filters that are set to focus with “Default”.