Docking modules unable to install on the desktop

I have downloaded the latest beta-version and here it is not possible to instal the docking modules on the desktop.

Sorry, I’m unsure what this means. Can you clarify?

since i have installed the latest beta version of SGPro i have a problem with the docking tool. When i delet a docking tool from the SGPRO screen and later will install another docking tool on the screeen then it doesn´t work. Now i have installed the lastest stable version of SGPro and the Problem is still the same.

Sorry, I know there is a language barrier here, but can you be more specific? Do you mean that you are closing a docking tool by clicking on the “X”, and then later when you try to open it again, something happens. I am confused here. What do you mean by “it doesn’t work”.

thank you for contact me. Tjis exat what i want tell you. When i later want open a docking tool nothing happens. no docking tool appears on the screen.

ok, thank you. I’ll see if I can reproduce it here.

Thank you for your efforts.

Now i have press the menu “Reset Modul Layout” in the menu Docking Modules and al the modules appear and i have placed the Modules i want to have on my screen. THe other modules i have cloused with X. an now all works very well.

1 Like