File Naming Pattern Addition

Hi SGPro Team,

My version SGPro is 2.6.0.25 and works without any issue.
As I am just starting to get into the mosaics I come across a stumbling block with the file naming Pattern not been able to pick up the name of my sequence.
Prior to this I had just used the directory option and worked fine.

Is it possible to add another Naming Pattern “%sq” for instance, so it will create a directory that is the same name as my Sequence.
Example:
I create a sequence “M42 Orion Nebula 4 Panel Mosaic” and save it under my sequence directory in preparation for imaging etc.
When I get to running the sequence in the future the Directory option will till it where to go and create the directory name for me.
I know I can put this into the directory area but this my default. so I don’t want to change it for every sequence that I create.

%sq_%dt_%tm
M42 Orion Nebula 4 Panel Mosaic _2018-02-27

This will be handing for none Mosaic Target as well…

Just a Note, the post won’t except the back slash…

Regards
Robin

I would like to have the possibility better to sort the images while processing. I use file name pattern with %d2_%tm but this sort images after midnight before the images from evening. I would like to have the possibility to use something like %d2_%t2 which would add 24 hours after midnight this means %t2 would count 23:59 and then 24:00 (till 30:00 at 6:00).