Focus Control - Reporting of current temperature

So at the weekend I had complete laptop failure and had to restore Windows 10 Pro plus all my astrophotography software and settings, including SGP.

First test session tonight to see what kinks I have in the system as it has been awhile since I last setup SGP and one point is now doing my head in I have been looking into it so long.

Ok, I use a Pegasus UPBv2 which comes with an environmental sensor. Drivers all installed and the connected to SGP and the correct temp and dew point is recorded in the UPBv2 and in the Environment Data module of SGP.

I usually set my autofocus routine to run every 0.6 degree drop in temp and every hour. In the Focus Control module it reports the Current Position of the focuser - that’s fine) and Temperature. However, the Temperature shows 99.99 when it should show the same temp as detailed in the Environment Data module. The Last Focus Temp is also 99.99, however, the Last Focus Time reports correctly.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can get the Focus Control module to report the correct ambient temp and last focus temp?

Thank you in advance.

Apologies. Now sorted.

Going into Equipment Profile Manager > Focus tab > Other brings up a small box and at the bottom is an option I completely missed to select the environment device for temperature input.