Framing and Mosaic Wizard Offline

Hi All, I often image without an internet connection. I would like to use the Framing and Mosaic Wizard using a Fits reference image which I have created earlier when I have Internet access. When I try to do this I receive a message that the Wizard only operates when Online. As far as I see it, I am providing all of the information required and Internet data shoudl not be necessary. Any help appreciated.

If you are creating a fits image of the object you want to image ahead of time when you have internet access, why not just use the F&M wizard itself instead of a fits image? When you search for an object in the wizard it stores the reference image you searched for in the cache so it is available offline any time. I probably have 100+ objects in my cache from past searches. Those are available any time, with or without internet access.

Thanks Joel, I think you are exactly right - probably how it is intended to be used. I think I will also prepare full sequences in advance and work out the relevant equipment profiles. Thanks for your help.