Installing SGP on new computer

I purchased SGP Ver 3.0.3.169 in July of 2019 and have been happy with it. Well the computer it is on is dying so I bought a new computer. It’s an HP Envy windows 10. How do I load SGP on new computer? When I look up my License Key, I get a different Key than the one I used to load SGP on old computer and I get a message that my subscription is expired. I’m assuming that the new License Key is for the monthly subscription NOT the one I bought in 2019. When I download Ver. 3.2.0.613 I only get the trial version.

The new license key is your new SGP3 license and has nothing to do with the subscription for SGP4. You will enter this new key in the same general location of SGP 3.2, under the “Help>>Activate SGPro” area. When we moved to the new licensing servers we were no longer able to support versions less than 3.2.

Jared

Jared,

Thanks for your quick response. However, I can’t find where to do this. Where is the "general location of SGP 3.2 you mention? I do have the new key but can not find the activation box you show below.

Please walk me thru this in more detail. I’ve been working on this for 2 full days and am getting frustrated. I love your program and want to continue using SGP.

Thank You

Joe

Jared,

Disregard my previous reply. I stumbled upon using the help menu on the trial version and managed to paste my new key thru that. When I tried to manually put in the key, I got a message about the key being wrong. My confusion there was that the letter “o” either as a cap or lower case is easily confused with the number zero and the lower case l (L) looks a lot like the number one. It would help others in the future to not use these characters in key codes. Also it would be good to put a sticky prominently on your web site explaining in DETAIL how to add a second computer and also for initial set up of new customers.

Thanks for your great product and your help.

Joe Kozic

Sorry,

Help Menu

• Activate SGPro

Is where the activation window is at.

Jared