Issue Connecting to Celestron Focus Motor

I am fairly new to SGP so I was attempting to get everything setup the other night (Friday Oct 2nd about 8pm) for the first time. I am running on a win10 laptop. Everything connected well (amount (CGX-L), Camera (071mc pro), and powerbox but I had issues with the celestron focus motor. At first it appeared connected but when I tried to ask it to move, SGP hung up and I had to force the program to close. After that point it would not connect to the focus motor (or even appear to). If I hit the settings button it would just pop up a message saying something to the effect that celestron focus motor is connected - but SGP did not register it as connected. I then decided to downloaded the newest celestron focus motor ASCOM driver and retried. This time when I attempted to connect, I got an error message from SGP they said “Celestron focus motor driver is a relative position focuser. Sequence generator pro currently only supports absolute position focusers.” I have read that people are using the celestron focus motor with SGP so I am not sure What the issue is. Everything with the motorized focuser works well if I use the celestron utility. I am open to any suggestions of what to try so any help would be appreciated.

im having issues with my CGX and focuser do you have CPWI now i can connect to sgp only while connected to CPWI but if i try the unified drivers it will not connect

Sorry I do not use CPWI but I vaguely remember having previously read a solution for the problem you describe. Unfortunately, I do not remember what the solution was…

ya no one seems to know on here I really don’t want to use CPWI what do you use instead ?
I really think the solution is to uninstall CPWI