Last focus temp update

Hello,
may be a possible issue here, the last focus temp and time are not updated after autofocus. During the sequence fortunately, the autofocus seems to run normally following the temperature changes. May be a problem with my setup but I have never noticed that before.
Thanks.
Pascal

temp-display-udpate.zip (702.8 KB)

@Pascal

When you are seeing the failure to update last focus temp was it from an AF during the sequence or did you start it manually? Also… did you happen to notice if the last focus time updated correctly?

Hi,
it was during a sequence, I confirm that it is not e momentary problem because I get the same behavior this night. It seems that last focus temp and last focus time are not updated. It is few visible at the beginning of a sequence, but more as the temperature decrease during the night. I confirm that the last temperature time is not updated.
Regards.
P.

Hello,
If you need more logs or information do not hesitate to ask.
Regards.
Pascal

Hello,
any news from this issues? it seems that also the AF does not start automatically when temperature change, I have configured the AF start for a temperature change of 1° but during the last sequences AF does not start, and some of the frame are bad. I will try to revert to an ancient SGP version, last AF time and temperature seems to worked properly ans may be the AF auto start also.
Thanks.
Pascal

Hello,
here is a log, may be you can see the problem, AF was set to start when temperature vary from 0.5 degree but it doesn’t start with 2 degrees of difference. I have to run the AF manually during the sequence … may be I am doing something wrong but I would like to have a bit of help.
Thanks.

PS: last focus time is not updated by manual AF run, the sequence was paused (abort) to refocus the OAG,
changing option to refocus every fixed time (10 min) works, but last focus time is not updated.

sg_logfile_20170815221114.txt (689.3 KB)

last information, resetting the sequence (ctrl R) seems to update the last focus time, but now the temperature is too stable to see if AF runs when temperature decreases.
Pascal

@Pascal

Apologies for the delay on this. I know it has been around for a while, but due to our limited time, we have been unable to address it so far. I did spend about 4 hours on this, but was unable to find it… It is on the list though. More to come soon I hope.

Hello Ken,
no problem. This issue is a bit pernicious, even for me, I am never totally sure I did the things well, aborting a sequence to change bad parameters, switching the autoguider during a sequence (I have connection problem with my guiding camera) … may be those actions can have an effect …
Thanks.
Regards.
Pascal

Hello Ken,
here is a cleaner log, one sequence, two targets, one reset between the targets, nor sequence aborting no errors during the sequence. The last focus temp and last focus time remain unchanged during sequence until the reset, it seems also that AF when temperature change doesn’t start, only the AF every 10 or 15 min and filter change start correctly. I hope it will help.
Thanks.
Regards.
Pascal

sg_logfile_20170819222712.zip (191.0 KB)

I am having an issue of SGP not updating the time and temp when a new focus is achieved. I know this is an old thread but did not see any solution to it. This is a relatively new problem. I have updated my version and it still persists.