Mallincam Skyraider camera line camera compatability

Sirs,

I received a message this morning that Mallincam Cameras are now supported using The Sky X program. The folks at Mallincam advised that this came about from Software Bisque contacting Rock Mallin (Mallincam) about developing a plugin to support the SkyRaider cameras as people had contacted them about this issue. Rock Mallin supplied the SDK (software developer kit) to Software Bisque and they developed the plug in. Jack Huerkamp (Mallincam USA Representative) advised that perhaps if SGP receives similar requests from their customers, they will reach out to Rock Mallin to see if a plug in can be developed for their software.

Well…I am reaching out.

I really don’t want to have to learn another program and I am very pleased with the ease of operation in SGP. My only other option is to purchase yet another camera (I was going to purchase a ATIK or QSI camera today with filters today), but if I can have the possibility of having SGP work with Mallincam, I will postpone this and start learning Pixensight. I absolutely dread learning another program.

Thank you for everything.

Bill Hansen