Max Eligibility Not Updating

@Jared I noticed that since SGP went from beta to release version my Max Eligibility is still on beta version 668. It did not update to the release version of 676 nor the new one released 680. Is there something that needs configured differently for me? Thanks

CL

Capture

i am having the same problem

uninstalling and reinstalling did not help

The beta and the release streams don’t really play nice together in the updates world. The beta checks the beta channel and the release checks the release channel. I’m guessing (hoping) if you installed the release this would be corrected.

Jared

@Jared That is correct. I had updated to the candidate release and then installed the new full release 680 and my max eligibility does not reflect that.

I updated all the betas up to the last v4 beta 668. Once the candidate release version 676 and the sequential release of 680 (both were installed shortly after their release, SGP info shows max eligibility still on the 668 max eligibility.

Should I uninstall SGP and reinstall the 680 version since they don’t play nicely? I don’t have a beta directory and a release directory on my PC as I always just install the latest version.

Thanks

CL

I would recommend using the official release. the “doesn’t play nice together” comment was around the version checking not the beta and release. All Version 4 things should work well together.

You’re a current subscriber so you can use whatever version you would like regardless of what that panel says. We’re still ironing out some minor issues like this is in the 4.0 release. Just hang tight and we’ll get everything sorted. You can continue updating to 4.0 versions for as long as your subscription is active regardless of what that panel says.

Jared