Mount unparks when staring a new frame (Dark, Flat)

Hello,

I have an issue with the mount unparking when it starts a new frame despite it being a dark, bias of flat. This only happens when I have my observatory in slave to telescope mode. And as a result the roll off roof opens every time.

Here is what I would like to do but unable to.

After I issue the telescope to park in session planner (Before darks, flats etc…) I also want the observatory to close after that park command and continue with the calibration frames without unparking and opening my roof again.

See logg file.

Kind regards

Roger

Link to Logs

Approx time of issue: 4/16/2022 12:00 AM

Useful Info

Ver: 4.1.0.750 (64-bit)
.NET: 4.8
ASCOM: 6.6.0.3444

@AstroRog I looked around the time you specified (4/16 0:00), but I am unsure if the sequence that starts at 23:28 is an valid example of what you are describing. Can you confirm?

Hello, I can confirm its that sequence.

Kind regards
Roger

I started the sequence around that time and it ended sometime around 2-3am

Roger

I can see from the log that the roof opened at 01:48:29 among several

I pulled your sequence out of your log and attempted to duplicate this. Upon completing Event 3 (Ha Lights), SGP parked the mount and obs as defined in your pre-event and moved onto taking darks whilst keeping the mount and obs parked.

But I think I have an idea what happened. Did you happen to modify the events to maybe add more lights? When I looked at the sequence there seemed to be additional lights for Ha that were not ran but looking at the log it seems to have completed them. This leads me to believe that maybe lights were added while the darks were being taken.

Any any case I’ll be changing this logic so that non-lights don’t cause the mount to unpark.

Jared

1 Like

Hello,

I am not really sure what happened there. I cant remember if I was adding or switching positions in the sequence?
But in any case this should be fixed now.Very helpful :slight_smile:

Thank you
Roger