My woes with SGP

thanks for that - what we discovered, however, is that the act of simply exporting a profile does not seem to make it visible to SGP, hence the problem at the beginning of this post. It has to be ‘activated’ to be seen.

I also have had STF-8300M / ST-i issues with connections, not just in SGP but other software - at some point I had so many issues I backdated the driver and my problems went away - I vowed never to update the drivers again - eventually my ST-i died and I replaced it with a Lodestar X2, supremely better guide camera than the ST-i and have never had any type of connection issues with it

i agree with that, i am deathly afraid to update the firmware of my STT (or the drivers.)

a couple of years back, i think just before DL acquired SBIG, they seem to have gotten a new firmware/driver developer and there was a burst of activity (and a lot of broken stuff.) i have no idea if it ever shook out.

Thank you folks for the healthy discussion & debate here.

If you have not read my previous post on my resolution, you can check it out at this link below

Shailesh Trivedi