Problem downloading Nikon shots

Description

SGPro will take and download photos Nikon D5100 for Frame and Focus but then not download photos with the same camera for platesolve. Also sometimes fails to download photos for astrophotos.

Aprox time of issue:

Link to Logs

Useful Info

Ver: 3.1.0.519
.NET: 4.8

That happens to me from time to time… Is there an SD card in the camera ? That is causing some problems and sometimes removing it fixes this problem. I’m still analysing the behaviour so I’ll be interested in the replies.

There is no SD card in the camera. Frame and focus pics download but not Platesolve pics(intermittently).
I tried reinstalling ASCOM tonight but problem persists. Very weird.

I have been trying changing ISO and also FITS /NEF download combinations but no consistent results. I have moved the USB connections and despite all of these experiments the downloads sometimes never end resulting in aborted sequences, This is really very annoying as I cannot walk away and let the observatory shoot through the night.

Looks like an issue with setting the ISO value. I’ll test with my D5100 this evening and see what the results are.

Jared

Thanks Jared.
Jim

Hello. Jared
Any progress on this conundrum. Problem persists on my end.
Regards
Jim

Yes, I’ve found and addressed the plate solve issue. I hope to get it released later this week.

Jared

That’s great news Jared.
Thanks for the effort.
Looking forward to gatherings some photons.
Jim