RoR control at end of sequence

Hallo! My RoR is controlled by the Talon and has a Cloudwatcher connected to check unsafe conditions. I use a custom park position for my HPS2000, which is checked via magnetic sensors by the Talon before he closes the roof.
Until now, running end of sequence, only the mount will park, but the roof doesn’t close. I‘ve checked „park mount first“ in „other devices“. I can see that talon recognizes the mount being safely parked, but the roof remains open.
I appreciate any help. Thank you very much!

Does the Talon automatically close the roof if the magnetic switches are activated ? or is it also expecting another ‘signal’ from other software e.g. SGP ?

If its’ the former, then check the Talon system (logs ?), but if its the latter, then also check the SGP logs to see if it thinks the mount has ‘parked’, and so is safe to issue the close roof command ?

Talon only waits for the mags to close and say „safe“.
I’ll check the talon logs and try again.
Thank you for your support!

Do you want SGP to issue an ASCOM command to close the roof once the mount parks? If you do, but have other applications that control the roof through ASCOM, you may need a hub.

Do you have the RoR connected and slaved inside of SGP? Will SGP open the Roof when the mount unparks?

Logs would probably also help.

Thanks,
Jared

Dear Jared, thank you very much!
I connected, but didn’t slave the RoR to SGP, because I thought it´s only for domes.
Now everything is working fine!

Dear Jared, thank you very much!
I connected, but didn’t slave the RoR to SGP, because I thought it´s only for domes.
Now everything is working fine!