Last weekend we went out to a dark site for the Perseids, I counted 37 smile emoticon
Since it was new moon, I brought my portable AP equipment, a Tak FS60.
This is my render of the Sadr region. A 2 tale mosaic.
– Telescope Takahashi FS60 with reducer. FL = 255mm
– Camera SBIG STF-8300M
– Takahashi Epsilon 160 for Crescent Nebula Image details (taken 3 years ago)
– Filters Astrondon RGB + 5nm Ha
– 2 panel mosaic
– 9 x 5m per filter RGB
– 8 x 30m Ha per panel (taken from the city)
– Mount Atlas
– Image acquired with Sequence Generator Pro
– Image processing Pixinsight
Full description along with a close up of IC1318:
I hope you like it!