Same profile different machine fails to load correctly

Description

Same profile different machine fails to load correctly

Useful Info

Ver: <BOTH on 3.2.0.660>

I have a processing PC that I have installed SGP on and copied the Profile folder across so that I have a spare machine to fit should the image acquisition PC fail.

I have a profile on both PC’s that has the running hardware configuration and a second profile that basically has no hardware selections ie NO,scope , mount etc called “no hardware” to allow me to zero out any configuration.

Ok using apply profile to sequence on the image acquisition PC I can happily alternate between the live profile ie current hardware setup and the no hardware profile .

However on the processing PC (the would be spare) when I apply profile to sequence the live hardware profile only changes the Camera and the file naming keys, but not the mount ,filter wheel or focuser. I can then again apply the no hardware profile to reset and remove the only change…!

In a nut shell I can alternate profiles on the image PC results in Images 1 and 3
but only alternating on the backup PC only results in images 2 and 3

Logs: https://bit.ly/3qrX7s1

Regards Trevor

SGP3|210x108

SGP1 SGP2SGP3

Update :slightly_smiling_face:

My issue is the new backup PC ONLY had the ascom SBIG driver loaded. adding the filter wheel and focuser allowed me to intermittently swap between a no hardware profile and my running profile

I noticed in the log for the backup machine a reference to an error with PHD2 , selecting “no guider” cleared that because the backup machine has no guider LOL …

Even with these man made problems It really for me seems difficult to change profiles on the backup machine , requiring a double click on the equipment profile chooser and an OK and the result is either to either see the profile change or no change at all Arrrrggggggg !

Anyone out there seen similar issues configuring a spare machine ??

Trev

sorry for the waffle !