Sequence Generator Pro 188.8.131.5273 is released for general use. This is a minor maintenance release for the 2.4.0 launch.
Please Read This!
Between the last release and this one we had to change some things internally for various reasons (specifically, we moved source code management repositories… don’t worry if you don’t know what that means). The part that you need to know is that, for some reason, on some machines, Windows is considering this a new assembly upon install. That means that your old settings might not transfer over successfully. We apologize for any inconvenience. Jared will handle all support requests related to this issue.
Your modules layout, notifications settings and (equipment/user) profiles are not affected by this issue.
A handy reminder checklist for things you might need to revisit after install… please record / check the following before upgrade:
- The default image file naming pattern. Please record this on notepad or something (don’t worry about patterns attached to profiles)
- Image history (on / off)
- Recovery mode (on / off)
- Image auto stretching behavior
- Camera config options (especially for Canon, Nikon, SBIG and QSI). Make sure you reset these the way you need them
- Anything else in the “Options” dialog (e.g. sequence auto save, number of events in a sequence, etc)
- Fixed a bug where JPG (and other types of images) would not blind solve properly through the context menu
- Fixed a bug where image scale was not passed properly for blind solve (when accessing blind solve through the context menu)
- Fixed a bug where the target settings plate solver would erroneously say no reference was selected and refuse to solve
- Fix for Canon and Nikon cameras (sporadically) saying they cannot access a temporary file required for downloading the image
- Removed all error dialogs from all Canon and Nikon camera errors (these prevented recovery mode from starting)
As always, you can find it here: