Sequence Generator Pro 184.108.40.2066 (BETA) is Released for Test
Hello! Welcome to the 4.X beta for SGPro. As always, we aim to ensure that even our betas are stable, but please know that we do find bugs during this process.
You can find it here:
Sequence Generator 220.127.116.116
- A simple warning dialog to ensure users know they are running beta software.
- Full support for the offset parameter in ASCOM cameras
- Sequence file name can now be used as a file naming token (using %sq).
- You can now select ASTAP as the focus metrics provider for Auto Focus (ensure that you have the latest version of ASTAP installed).
- Control panel camera layout supports offset for camera gain settings (paired with gain)
- General control panel layout tweaks
- An issue that could cause camera gain not to save properly
- An issue that could cause the sequence to (incorrectly) think it needs access to a switch on sequence start.
- An issue where the Equipment Profile Manager would not open if installed ASCOM Switch Devices had never been connected.
- End of sequence switch state is now deferred until camera warm-up is complete.
- There still seem to be issues with Eagle Switches connecting in SGPro 4. We are working to reproduce this issue.