Hello! Welcome to the 4.X beta for SGPro. As always, we aim to ensure that even our betas are stable, but please know that we do find bugs during this process.
You can find it here:
First, go here => https://www.sequencegeneratorpro.com/downloads/
then click on the “Betas” tab and choose either 32 or 64 bit.
Sequence Generator 188.8.131.526
- Themes! Choose from light, dark, black and system themes (with or without gradients).
- New target tooltips. Hover over a target and see a bunch of stuff that you used to have to dig into target settings for.
- New target info icons. Below the name of every targets, see, at-a-glance icons indicating the slew, center, rotate and start times.
- A new, long target list. If you use sequences with, many, many targets, it can be frustrating to only see 6 at a time. Now, you can opt to move the target list to the far left and have it occupy the height of the sequencing window.
- Many, many small visual enhancements for a better user experience.
- Sequence background loading is faster and is now easier to interrupt if you’d like to use your computers power for other things.
- Many misc. things are faster… add and delete targets, add and delete target events and more.
- Better (and themed) folder picker dialog.
- Better color picker dialogs.
- More intuitive UI controls for entering time of day.
- SGPro startup is now faster (by about 20%).
- Slightly larger toolbar icons.
- New icons for connected disconnected gear and a clear green or red border that helps to indicate state.
- New, more structured layout for grouped controls.
- Moving between two very large sequences (with many targets) is now MUCH faster.
- Only show Beta warning for Betas
- SGPro version update checker is no longer broken (because it now understands the the existence of 32/64 bit builds).
- Fixed a bug where SGPro would not stop Windows from going to sleep while a sequence was running.
- Adding a new target now forces that target to be visible in the target list.
- Fixed many, many misc small bugs and visual defects.
- Addressing issue where SBIG PreFlash could not be disabled.
- Stop attempting to connect to old Switch Sim.