Hello! Thanks for keeping SGPro up to date. This release on the stable branch is free of charge to owners of SGPro 4. The list below contains a brief description of all feature additions, changes and fixes in this version.
You can find it here:
Sequence Generator 126.96.36.1992
- Additional debug information for switches.
- Better image crosshairs
- Sequence recovery will now check target and sequence end times BEFORE making a decision to potentially perform a blind flip.
- The FITS header window is now resizable.
- The Image Grader window is now resizable
- Attempt to fix an issue where an image might not size to fit on load.
- Better target loading behavior for fast clickers
- Fixed a bug where Frame and Focus - Take One button icon was not properly reset.
- Fixed a condition in which user abort of a Sequence Recovery may not work properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Equipment Profile Manager would not allow gain and offset value of Not Set to be used.