SGP incorrectly ending sequence because 'Unsafe' when it is actually 'Safe'

With the Solo, the file is saved onto the Solo itself. The Solo is on the network and so when Windows decides it won’t let you see various devices on your network (for our own good, I am sure), then SGP can’t see the file and it reports unsafe. Around half the time I start up SGP I have to re-tell it where the sld file is - I think this is because Windows forgets that I told it to remember the password for the Solo. With the sld file on the C: drive, I assume you never get these problems - that is, you never need to re-point SGP at the file?.

Exactly, once set up to look on its own hard drive, it manages to do that without issue. So far so good anyway. No doubt now I have publicly said it works, it will all collapse imminently!

I used the search function to read about SAFE/UNSAFE but it didn’t help.

It says this.

“Note: The safety monitor will not truly be active until the first frame from the first target begins. If there is a period where SGPro is idle prior to sequence start, SGPro will ignore any unsafe events until the first target’s start time passes.

This is unacceptable since the shutter is often open in SGP it running and idle. Why can’t this work outside of a running sequence? The button turns RED OR GREEN outside of a sequence. So it SURELY KNOWS. If “RED” don’t open or close shutter period!