Subscription based model

I guess we will see if SGP4 is worth the upgrade. I am pretty happy with SGP3 as it does everyting I need it to do and it does it well.

I wonder what additonal features will come in the next version. Maybe a re-designed GUI? It will need to be something major for us version 3 users to upgrade to version 4.

You have access to all updates within SGP3 and that is still and will be the case without a subscription. That is even still the case for SGP2 users. But we have never had a perpetual license that included every version of software we ever released.

Jared

Purchased the software a year ago and love it. I think the pricing model is more than fair and already renewed.

I came here to ask similar questions. I am a current owner of SGP3, but have not yet activated a subscription. Please tell me if any of these assumptions are incorrect:

1. I will always have access to the latest version of 3.x forever whether I do not subscribe, subscribe, or subscribe then drop my subscription.

2. I can wait until v4.x comes out to activate a subscription and I will only pay the $59 maintenance fee.

3. If I do 2, then cancel my subscription, I’ll forever have access to the last version of 4.x that was available 1 year after I started my subscription.

4. If I do 3, then later renew my subscription, then I’d only need to pay $59 for another year of maintenance and access (forever) to whatever version was available 1 year after that renewal date.

From what I’ve gathered, I’m hoping my assumptions above are correct. It sounds like your new model is quite reasonable and fair.

Thank you.

@GalaxyCore Yes, all of those assumptions are true.

Thank you for confirming.

1 Like