Trial of 3.2.0.611 does not allow any equipment to connect

I am setting up a new PC and installed v3.2.0.611 and started it in trial mode so that I could configure SGP before de-activating one of my other 3 PCs to free up an activation. But it wouldn’t allow me to connect to any equipment - none of the list boxes were populated with any options, just showing e.g. “No Camera” etc.
This is on a Windows 10 Home PC x64. I had ASCOM 6.5 installed, went back to 6.4SP1 but that made no difference.
I uninstalled .611 and tried .600 - this reported Trial expired and started in Lite mode but the equipment lists were still not available.
So back to .611 and I activated it - this had no immediate effect on the equipment lists but after exiting SGP and restarting all was OK again, the equipment lists were available again.

So I’m good but not sure this is how it is meant to be.

This is an issue with the trial. We’re working on resolving it.

Jared

I had the same issue. I needed to restart the application a few times (didn’t revert to an older version) and that seemed to work.

I have the same issue- no equipment available in trial, so its not looking good so far. Is there a work around or do I just uninstall and move on?

Addressed in 3.2.0.613.

Jared