User Interface hanging when disconnecting SkyX driver

Description

Most of the time when I try to disconnect from the SkyX ASCOM telescope driver, it hangs the user interface in SGP. I can’t move any windows or click on anything, although if I hover over the “X” in the upper right of an SGPro window, the “X” turns red. Clicking on it doesn’t do anything though. It’s almost like there’s a hidden dialog box, but I can’t see it and can’t move the SGPro windows.
SGPro is using a few percent of the CPU during the hang. I have to kill SGPro via the task manager. When I did it today, the mount was parked via SkyX.

Link to Logs

Last two lines in the log file prior to killing SGPro are:
[12/07/20 08:10:10.654][DEBUG][Main Thread][NONE] Disconnecting ASCOM Telescope: ASCOM.SoftwareBisque.Telescope
[12/07/20 08:10:14.176][DEBUG][Equipment Connectivity Thread][NONE] SGPro thinks the telescope is connected, but it’s not, syncing UI…

Useful Info

Ver: 3.2.0.613

After I killed SGPro using the Task Manager, the following entries were added to the log file:

[12/19/20 08:44:12.860][DEBUG][Main Thread][NONE] Adding sequence level notification: External disconnect of telescope detected…
[12/19/20 08:44:12.887][DEBUG][Equipment Connectivity Thread][NONE] Sending Notification: Warning - External disconnect of telescope detected…
[12/19/20 08:44:12.896][DEBUG][CP Update Thread][NONE] ASCOM Telescope: Error in GetCurrentPos : GetAndFixRaDec (ASCOM.NotConnectedException: GetAndFixRaDec
at ASCOM.SoftwareBisque.Telescope.CheckConnected(String message)
at ASCOM.SoftwareBisque.Telescope.GetAndFixRaDec()
at ASCOM.SoftwareBisque.Telescope.get_RightAscension())
at ASCOM.DriverAccess.MemberFactory.CheckDotNetExceptions(String memberName, Exception e) in C:\ASCOM Build\Export\ASCOM.DriverAccess\MemberFactory.cs:line 559
at ASCOM.DriverAccess.MemberFactory.GetTargetInvocationExceptionHandler(String memberName, Exception e) in C:\ASCOM Build\Export\ASCOM.DriverAccess\MemberFactory.cs:line 663
at ASCOM.DriverAccess.MemberFactory.CallMember(Int32 memberCode, String memberName, Type[] parameterTypes, Object[] parms) in C:\ASCOM Build\Export\ASCOM.DriverAccess\MemberFactory.cs:line 230
at ASCOM.DriverAccess.Telescope.get_RightAscension() in C:\ASCOM Build\Export\ASCOM.DriverAccess\Telescope.cs:line 765
at si.kc(Boolean A_0)

Not sure what is going on here at a glance… We haven’t seen any other SkyX users report this issue so might be something specific to your rig. I’ll see if I can take a look.

Ken,
have you been able to look at this?
Is there any additional debugging I can do to help determine where the problem is?
Thanks - Eric