Wizard and framing

Hello.

I need a feature for re-framing my object.

Why do I need this feature.

More than once I have to break sequence and rebalance the telescope.

While I balance the telescope, the tracking of the object is stopped.

When the telescope is well balanced again, I can restart sequence.

Unfortunately, when I restart the SGP sequence there is no re-framing of the object.

If it was possible, I am asking for such a function.

When I resume a sequence on the same object the SGP should ask me if the SGP should recalculate and frame the object.

• If you have to “more than once” rebalance the telescope during a session, there’s a deeper issue. Re-balancing after a meridian flip is often required, but beyond that, should not be needed. If you are rebalancing well before or after the flip, your initial balance is less than ideal, and should be done more carefully.
  • SGP will currently do exactly what you ask during the meridian flip. In the control panel, on the Telescope tab, check “Use Auto Meridian Flip”, click “Set”, and the “Meridian Flip Options” allow to “Auto Center After Meridian Flip” and “Pause Before Auto Center”. The tool tip for this final option specifically calls out its usefulness for moving counterweights in this situation.

Hello.
I’m sorry to only write back now, but recently I came home late from work.
My assembly is ASA DDM - I don’t need to use autoguiding.
DDM must be precisely balanced in order not to use autoguiding.
Unfortunately, in some positions of the telescope, the DDM is not precisely balanced.
In order to balance the telescope well, you need to spend a lot of time on this problem - for professional reasons, I don’t have too much time for it.
It remains for me to interrupt the photo session from time to time and re-balance the telescope.
If this is not a big problem, I repeat the request for a function in SGP.
When I resume sequence on the same object.
The SGP should ask whether to recalculate and frame the object.
best regards
Wojtek.