3.1.0.330 - Auto Altitude Update Not Working

[11/09/19 20:06:51.749][DEBUG] [Main Thread] Start time has altitude lock, calculating start time for -1
[11/09/19 20:06:51.749][DEBUG] [Main Thread] ConvertTargetAltitudeToTime -> Could not find time for altitude below 0
[11/09/19 20:06:51.749][DEBUG] [Main Thread] End time has altitude lock, calculating start time for -1
[11/09/19 20:06:51.749][DEBUG] [Main Thread] ConvertTargetAltitudeToTime -> Could not find time for altitude below 0

I think the problem is that all my targets have a start and end altitude of 0 now, whereas yesterday they didnā€™t, So what I can do is go through all my targets, set the correct time which will populate the altitude, save the sequence, make a backup of the sequence, then load SGPro again which will load up the sequence and then send the logs?

Just need to clarify terminology here to try and recreate thisā€¦

• When you say ā€œleft it openā€ are you referring to SGPro or are you referring to the settings window for a target?
  • When you say you ā€œwent back to itā€, does that mean opened the targetā€™s settings or something else?
  • Could you send the log that shows reloading the sequence? What happened before this is likely important.

@Ken
I meant that SGPro was left open/running

So hereā€™s a screenshot, just made all the changes, you can see the altitude lock details are there:

So I saved the sequence, made a backup copy, closed SGPro, reloaded SGPro and now itā€™s lost:

Logs attachedsg_logfile_20191109201549.zip (5.1 KB)

Oh goodā€¦ Iā€™m happy itā€™s reproducibleā€¦ those are much easier to find. Let me snoop around for a bit.

Questions:

• In the top screenshot, how did you set the start and end alt / time? manually or via planning tools?
  • Did you click the altitude lock before or after adjusting alt / time parameters?

I used the planning tools, looked at when the transit time is, and added 5 minutes

Altitude lock was enabled before setting the time, so I have not clicked on the altitude lock at all since the original enabling

So to also verify I just went back in, did the left click and right click on the planning tools, disabled and re-enabled the lock, saved the sequence, closed SGPro, opened it back up, and same behaviour

wowā€¦ that was terrible. There was no bug in SGPro, but rather a bug in the tool that secures the final exe before release. Took forever to figure out why I couldnt get it to fail like your screenshots

Bugs here, Bugs there, Bugs everywhere, you need an exterminator :smile: