661 - 64bit UI issues

I’m having intermittent issues with the UI. I cannot confirm if this is only on the 64-bit version but I do not recall seeing them before.

Several things are jumping out.

• The sunglass button to view the file key is intermittently inactive.
  • Plate solve button on right mouse click on image is sometimes greyed out, for no obvious reason (might be me… it was late)
  • Creating new sequence from profile intermittently causes an error message (object not set etc) and no new sequence is generated. Profile loads fine in the manager. Restarting SGP often fixes things.

I isolated the last one in the log file.

[04/01/21 19:33:01.853][DEBUG][Main Thread][NONE] Error in ResetForm! : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at s2.ai.b(BetterListViewItem A_0)
at ServiceStack.Common.Extensions.EnumerableExtensions.ForEach[T](IEnumerable1 values, Action1 action)
at tp.qs(EquipmentProfile A_0, Boolean A_1)
[04/01/21 19:33:04.877][DEBUG][Main Thread][NONE] Performing full form reset (with default data)…

This is only available for certain types of images. For instance we don’t populate auto focus frames with all the “stuff” that is needed for plate solving. But Frame and Focus as well as Sequence Images should be able to be plate solved.

I’ll be on the lookout for those mentioned issues.

Jared