A few feature ideas

• There is no dark flat option under the type drop down. I don’t take any bias and it is a bit annoying how I can’t have ‘dark flat’ as part of the file name

• The sequence window gets in the way of my images that are captured throughout the night. Make a dockable sequence window that sits at the bottom of the SGP window that you can drag up and down. Having a seperate window gets in the way. I don’t want to close it, just need it dockable so it’s still present just out of the way

• After capturing flats, I change the type drop down to bias and the exposure time resets. I need to capture my dark flats at the same exposure time as my flats. Ensure when changing the drop box doesn’t reset the exposure time. If this can’t be achieved, maybe have an option to add another target as a ‘dark flat’ which preloads all the same info as the flats

We’ve been discussing a “Dark Flat” option. Currently the best way to do this would be to create a Flat sequence using the Flats Wizard or Auto Flats and then change the type to Dark rather than Flat.

Why not just close it? You can quickly hide/show it with Ctrl+W. Also we have the sequence docking module that shows sequence progress as well.

This is as designed. Bias frames are always “as fast as possible” so we do not allow an exposure time to be set for them. You probably want to select “Dark” here rather than Bias.

Hope that helps.
Jared