Adding ZWO EFW

I run two computers in my observatory, one for each of two imaging systems. Both are using SGP. I was able to add a ZWO EFW to the filter wheel dropdown on one but can’t figure out how to so do on the other. Both running Windows 10. And I don’t recall how I did it on the one.

Suggestions?

…thanks, Stephen

You’ll need to ensure that you have installed the ASCOM ZWO EFW driver on both machines. Once installed, SGPro will show it as a selection option.

Thanks, Ken…I solved the issue.

I replaced a Beta with the latest version of SGP on a Lenovo laptop, installing the 64bit program. I have an Acer extra monitor paired with the laptop, and place the main window [where images appear] on the monitor. With previous versions I have been able to resize this window to take advantage of the larger screen of the monitor, but not with this iteration. Everything else works well.

If I move that window to the laptop screen it fills the whole screen. And as I drag it to the monitor it starts out larger, but quickly reverts to the smaller size.

Do you have any suggestions for how to gain the ability to enlarge that window on the aux monitor? I have not changed any settings on the laptop or monitor.

…thanks, Stephen

Can you clarify what you mean here? What event causes it to change size? When you release the mouse or just spontaneously? Something else? What happens when you place SGPro on the larger monitor and then maximize it? Does it stay in the larger state then?