After deactivate, SGP can't use anymore

I intended to use SGP in another PC, I deactivated one PC ( now I am writing on this forum now).
Though after, I tried to activate again, SGP won’t be start. Only starting LOGO appear and soon just disappear.
so, I tried to uninstall and re-installed SGP. Vainly situation seems not solved.
What shall I do?

here sg_log

[07/28/22 09:16:36.258][DEBUG][Unknown][NONE] .NET Framework Version: 4.8
[07/28/22 09:16:36.264][INFO][Unknown][NONE] ASCOM Platform version: 6.6.0.3444
[07/28/22 09:16:43.849][DEBUG][Main Thread][NONE] Initializing localization resources for en-us…
[07/28/22 09:16:43.883][DEBUG][Main Thread][NONE] Application level exception! : 1 つ以上のエラーが発生しました。 (System.NullReferenceException: オブジェクト参照がオブジェクト インスタンスに設定されていません。
場所 ub.a.d())
場所 System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)
場所 ub.a(String[] A_0)

I’ll need to perform a lookup on that error to see where it is coming from. Can you tell me what version of SGPro you are using?

It’s 4.2.0.863 (64-bit) and 862.

Regards

Ok, thanks. Unfortunately, upon lookup that error resolves to a known issue in the beta that is not related to the issue you are reporting. Can you please email logs to support@mainsequencesoftware.com ?

Also, for clarification, are you saying that you deactivated SGPro on a machine and then decided to activate it again and then SGPro would no longer open?

and then SGPro would no longer open?

Yes, it will.

Please note that I think this issue has been resolved in the latest beta release.

Vainly, not on4.2.0.877. which I already tried.
Still won’t open.

Regards

Were to able to send logs to the address I specified above?

Yes, is it not arrived?

Yes, I did find it. I can’t be certain, but the 4.2 beta contains some preparatory work for wider language localization and I think that may be failing because your computer’s language does not match SGPro’s default language. For the next beta, I will disable that (temporarily) because we are actually not using it at the moment.

O.K. I will try.

Hi,
Sorry for late reply.
I did not noticed new program, for watched at only Beta program.

This time, The SGP came back on 4.1.0.882.
I could re-activated again.

Thank you, so much.
Hiromu
sapporo
Japan