ASCOM6.5, IOPTRON Commander 5.75 and SGP

I have IOptron CEM60 and running SGP off a Compute Stick. I had been using ASCOM6.4, and IOptron Commander 5.74 with SGP 2.6xxx without any issues. With the change to the pricing I went ahead and updated to SGP 2.7.0.608. While doing that I updated ASCOM to 6.5 and to IOptron latest ASCOM driver 5.75. Since doing that SGP and the mount don’t talk to each other. In particular SGP does not keep current with the RA/DEC reading from the mount. This makes plate solving and slewing impossible. SGP will not move the mount. I loaded up a planetarium program and it connected to the mount and controlled it without issue. Has anyone else had issues. I saw on the Ioptron site if you have issues with the driver reinstall it. Tried that without luck. I was going to roll back to ASCOM 6.4 and IOprton Commander 5.74 but IOptron has removed that version from the webstie. Any help would be appreciated.

I have the CEM60 (non EC), the only time I had probs with plate solve and position errors was due to not updating commander with the correct optics and mount data - especially scaling

Hi, not sure if the problem of the original poster still persists after one year. Nevertheless, I also have an iOptron CEM60 and can run that without any of these issues using ASCOM 6.5, iOptron Commander 5.75 and SGP 3.2.0.660.

@arbydog: if you still want to revert to iOptron Commander 5.74 then I can provide you with that version.