Automatically Resume Sequence

Hello,
when there is not enough night time to finish a sequence I need to press the “Resume Sequence” button in order to continue imaging the next night. Why does SPG not automatically continue imaging the following night?
Thanks,
Dietmar

1 Like

This is what the Restart on Safe is designed to handle. But I could also see the argument where SGP should just be in a continuous imaging loop as well. Maybe that’s something we can add to the Restart on Safe behavior. But I think you’d have to use both of them simultaneously.

Jared

Hi Jared,
I have this checkbox selected but SGP does not continue the following night. Conditions are safe when the sequence ends. The sequence ends because the target is below the horizon. It seems that in this case SGP does not continue running the sequence the following night.
Best regards,
Dietmar

Right, this condition isn’t completely supported at the moment. If Unsafe ended the sequence then it would restart when safe again (likely the next night). I was meaning that we would need to expand the Restart on Safe to better handle this. I don’t think doing so would be too difficult.

Basically Restart on Safe would turn into Continuous Mode or something.

Jared

1 Like