Beta 371: missing buttons in dialog

Here is the screenshot. You could see the “close” button is missing and the alignment messed up. I have checked my display font is set to 100% scaling. Please help.

2019-11-25_16-45-20

Wei

based on a previous message in this forum, I played around the font scaling settings. Tried 100%, 125%, 150%, 200%, but the issue is there. I could simply connect to simulator and run AF to get the above dialog.

Similar issue happens to Center target dialog, I don’t see any buttons there at all.

What is your operating system?

Windows 10

OS region was set as China and language was Chinese, I have changed them to United States and English, but it won’t help.

There are two different ways to adjust window scale in Windows 10. Only one of them is compatible with SGPro.

If you need windows to be scales, this is the option you want:

If you use the other option, SGPro will not look right. Make sure you are NOT using this option to scale. In the screenshot above, click on “Advanced scaling settings” and make sure this is empty. If it isn’t you will probably need to restart after changing it:

I have correct scale settings. One thing I also noticed is the font used on targets is weird. See attached image:

I’m sorry, I don’t have any other suggestions. I have never seen this behavior.

I have the same problem.