Camera QHY268C-ph disconnected during sequence

hello

i have an issue with my camera. It disconnected during the sequence of SGP.

The issue can be there during the cooling down or warm up or simple also when is connected.

I try everything:

-changed power supply
-changed power cable

• powered by 12V / 7Ah battery
  • re-installed drivers and software (even if they are not drivers)
    -replaced NEW qhy

-change 4 usb cable

-power supply with 5V the usb cable

Useful Info

Ver: 3.2.0.609
.NET: 4.8

Hi - I have a very similar camera, the QHY247C. A few ideas:

Is the 12V power cable secure? I had issues with a simple push-on DC connector being intermittent and went and made up cables with the screw-fixing version. I wrapped it around a ferrite RF choke for good measure.

It might be a grounding issue, or loop. There is some mention of this on QHY site. All my power supplies have their 0V lines tied to a common point. Cables are bundled to avoid loops too.

It still might be a USB traffic setting issue in the ASCOM driver even though you had issues with it just sitting there. I found the default USB traffic settings on my QHY guide and capture cameras were all too optimistic. I changed them and have had no further issues. If I recall correctly, you increase the slider to make it more reliable.

Other interference can be caused between USB3 and WiFi. While it is possible to use USB3 with this camera, I use USB2 with the QHY247C as the download time is still tiny compared to the imaging exposures.

Lastly - the old recurring problems of USB hubs. Some hubs are simply not up to the task of working outdoors and often show their weakness as the weather gets colder. Several friends had issues, all of which were solved by loaning them my spare hub. I use an industrial grade hub that has ESD protection and works at cold temperatures.

I have already change 2 power supply, i changed the cable supply and the connector.

I try to pull 12V with a battery Pb.

I changed the usb traffic (from 0 standard to 60).

I tried to use EZcap but there is Always the same problem, so is not sgp.

I don’t know what i do

B8BA906A36CA451A9F267C7C25780A62.png

Let’s rule out software - the drivers changed in August - just got caught out by their updater program - which is out of date!

Update the SDK and the ASCOM driver and see what happens. After that, I’m out of ideas and would start thinking there is something wrong with the camera.

i m apologize but i have already update sdk anc ascom.

i can try to disable wifi.
how can i make ground from pc and camera? the AC power has only phase and neutral

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Huawei

-------- Messaggio originale --------

Riccardo - I am not referring to Earth on the AC power but the 0Volt line from the various power supplies.

For instance, if you are using two batteries, tie the two black terminals together. You want to use good connections between the 0 volt lines, rather than let the cables do the work. In that way, you are less likely to have problems with USB. Things like switched mode power supplies have ‘floating’ outputs. While there may be a 5 V difference between their wires, the actual voltage, with respect to ground, is not known. They need be all the same level. That is why you always connect all the cables and power supplies before switching on. If you do not, you can have static sparks, which may cause electronic failure.

I decided to put all my AC power supplies in the dry, connecting their 0V lines together and use speaker cables to carry 12V to a distribution box near the mount.