Cannot Plate solve: Image field too big

Hi, I cannot plate solve with TPOINT
The message I get is (no kidding): The image field is so big that we reached the limit of stars from the GSC catalog
I do have a big sensor (Kodak 16803) but not that big, and I plate solve fine with CCDAP5
So I am doing something wrong with SGP but have tried different binning (2x2 to 4x4), different exposure time (10s to 20s) with the same message.
Any help, hints (ok, even outright solutions) would be appreciated
By the way, I tried ASTAP and it just does not even come back, spinning wheels for what seems forever.
Thanks in advance
Olivier

Problem solved!
A classic newbie (it does not matter how old you are apparently) who failed to click on every possible setting but this one was subtle: even though my pixel scale was correct (0.76 asp) recaculating it with SGP led to 0.77 asp and then Plate Solve worked !
On to more exploration

This tiny amount should not make a difference.

Large FOV are normally much easier to solve then small fields. Only if the FOV is more then 15 degrees then ASTAP could have problems.

Check also the image itself. Good quality image should not fail.

Hi Han,
Thanks. You are right, it was not the small difference in asp. I believe it was not letting SGP calculate it that led to the issue. After entering the pixel size and focal length, SGP calculated the asp, and then Plate Solve worked just fine.
Olivier