CommandString error

Hey Everyone,

I’m hoping you can help me with my issue. Recently, I started getting the following error while running a sequence or trying to plate solve. Occasionally the sequence actually works, but most of the time, it immediately fails. When it does fail, I see the following error in the log:
[01/29/18 23:03:16.912][DEBUG] [Telescope Thread] Auto center exception CommandString

I’ve also tried to manually plate solve, and it too often fails with this message:
Failed to plate solve: CommandString

I’ve tried uninstalling/re-installing SGP, but still receive this error. I’ve been running SGP for ~6 months without issue, until just a few nights ago. I recently added a ZWO EFW Filter Wheel with an ASCOM driver, and thought maybe that was the issue, but even after uninstalling the driver, I still receive the error.

I’m running Windows 7 and SGP v2.6.0.25, but also tried it on the new v3, with the same error. Could it be possible that one of my ASCOM drives has been broken by a recent Windows update for the CPU security flaws? Any help would be much appreciated!

sg_logfile_20180129225851.txt (263.1 KB)