Configure SGP logfile location?

With other software automation that I use, I am used to saving all of the log files with the evening’s session data. I can see that SGP is writing its log file to %LOCALAPPDATA%\SequenceGenerator.

Is it possible to configure this location so that I can write it to the same folder where I put the image data?

Thanks,
-Wade

1 Like

Not at this time. But you can get to the log or log folders in the Help menu.

Thanks,
Jared

Thanks for the confirmation. I’ve set up a shortcut on my desktop to the log folder, and can manually drag the log file into the folder where I keep the exposures and other information for the session. It would be nice if there is an option in the future to do this.

Thanks,
-Wade

1 Like

I know this is an old thread, but I would also like to change the log file location, so I can put it with all my other application logs (PHD, etc).

I am also adding my voice to this. It is very useful to allow a user to decide where the log files are located. Currently the file is located in a folder with many other files and sub folders of different nature.

Thanks for considering it.

plus 1 for this

Thank you for doing this. I have one question, where are the log files located in windows? Go easy on me I’m a Mac guy. TIA

There is an option in the help menu to open the log file folder.