Different images when using same settings with my Canon DSLR

Description

When i am capturing images using SGPro and my canon t4i DSLR and sometimes the images are completely different for same settings. I use ISO 800 for 10 min exposure and getting all dark images. sometimes good and sometimes completely light images.

I now sometimes temperature and clouds changes images behavior but not like completely dark.

Link to Logs

Useful Info

Ver:

Can you attach logs as well as images?

Thank you,
Jared

How can i attach logs, I dont see any upload file option here and aslo unable to upload image as image is in CR2 format

Dropbox or similar works best for large files and logs.

Thank you,
Jared

Here is the link
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1y5yPg5DsI1P2BkQcTNPto2C5Ch491o1t?usp=sharing

I checked bad images and their size is less than correct image size.

Thanks

Looking at the log it looks like we received a “frame done” notification from your camera about 5 seconds after starting the exposure:

[06/25/20 00:07:20.666][DEBUG][Camera Thread][SQ;CC;] Canon: Exposing for 600 seconds...
[06/25/20 00:07:27.034][DEBUG][Canon Download Thread][SQ;CC;] Canon: Directory Item Requested Transfer

Generally this happens if you have Mirror Settle set in SGP but do not have it enabled in the camera.

Jared

I think this makes sense…
If i use APT before SGP then it will work fine… So my assumption is that SGP is not setting custom function correctly when custom functions are cleared from Camera. I do not had this issue when i use APT.
Is there any plan to fix this?
Thank you for the Support one more question ? what is AF Binning Settings used for.

Not at the moment…it is not really a bug. We just don’t set that function one way or the other and expect that the user sets it in camera.

Binning should be disabled (and ISO shown) if you’re using a DSLR. Where are you seeing this setting?

Jared

After I connect my DSLR i see this in control panel > camera > settings
and also on sequence panel > equipment > camera settings
2020-07-09_1916

Ah, right. Basically for auto focus we give you the option to software bin the images. This can help to provide more data with less time at the expensive of resolution.

Jared