Error connecting to SBIG SFT8300C

Hi,

I just bought and am trying to setup a new kit. The problem I am having is with my camera SBIG STF8300C with latest drivers and firmware (installed today). Latest version of SGP 3.1.0.410 (installed today) on a PrimaLuceLab Eagle3S running Windows 10 Enterprise build 1809 (also updated today)

The issue is when I attempt to connect to the camera it takes about 15 seconds to connect and I get (Not Responding) and the spinning loading ring cursor. After about 30 seconds the camera will connect and the (Not Responding) message goes away.

Then I try to take a frame and focus 1 sec shot (I have tried 1x1, 2x2, and 3x3 binning) and the camera seems to take a frame but it never downloads. I am pretty sure it is trying to download because it tries for several minutes before I get an error and then sometimes I will get a partial frame in the preview window. I have been working on this all day and have checked everything I can think of. Please help.

CmF

Hi there,

We will need more information to be able to help. Please send us logs, SGPro and OS versions and we’ll take a look.

More information here How to Submit Logs in SGPro - SGPro Support - Main Sequence Software

Support requests go in this category #sequence-generator:sgpro-support

It was an OS issue. I reloaded Windows 10 Pro and it is working now. Thank you.