Error with Atik camera and FW

I have been using SGpro for several years without any problem, but the other day I updated the program and since then I have been unable to connect the camera or the filter wheel. In other programs (Artemis) connect without any problem. The message that appears is the one I show in the photo. Any idea how to fix it?! ERROR

Looks like either ASCOM or your camera driver is failing. Please try to reinstall the camera driver first and then repairing ASCOM if necessary.

I hace installed and reinstaled the last Ascom and Atik drivers several times, it works perfect with Artemis software and was running perfect untill the last update of Sgpro, and I have tested with previous sgpro versions and now also doesnt works.

Sorry, I don’t have any other ideas. ASCOM cameras are in a known working state in 3.1 (nothing different about an Atik camera from any other ASCOM camera). That error above is seen when the COM server for the camera is not registered properly.

I have downloaded the latest today version of SGpro, loaded again Ascom latest version and Atik core drivers, and the message has changed to another error. this one:

No se pudo recuperar el generador de clases COM para el componente con CLSID {6BCF7DCA-7B86-453E-BC72-724E0E656B95} debido al siguiente error: 80040154 Clase no registrada (Excepción de HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).

Camera works perfect with atik software AREMIS , and every other devices Robofocus, Heaters, EQ6, Starlight camera, also run without problem. …???

That means that your driver’s expected entry in the Windows registry is not present or corrupt. This is usually caused by accidentally installing a 64-bit camera driver.