Event Edit progress lost in Version 4?

Hello all,

As a long time user of the “purchased version” I was happy with the version 3.0.x that I was using, but seeing that version 4 was released for Beta, I took the leap to the subscription model and installed version 4. Currently have 4.0.0.637 installed. One feature I liked in the older Ver. 3.0.x (can’t remember which actual version I had installed) was the ability to click on an events settings (gear icon) and select “Edit Progress” (I believe was the verbiage) and edit that actual number of frames I had completed, assuming I had to throw out a frame or two due to clouds, meteors, planes, etc. In Version 4.0.0.637 I no longer see this option, only “Reset Progress”. Personally I like the option to have the “Total number of subs I want” with the progress being the “subs I have evaluated and kept”. Now I have to go back to either increasing the total by the number that I am now missing, or resetting the progress and setting the total to the number of subs needed to complete my data set.

Just my 2 pennies on something that I found useful that is no longer available. Apologies if this doesn’t belong in the Feature Request area, it was a feature that was there and no longer is there, and I would like to request it come back.

Thanks, humbly submitted for your consideration.

Hello,

I’m using version 4.0.0.637 and to get to the ‘Edit Progress’ you have to right click on the gear associated with line you want to edit under the ‘Event’ column and you will see that option listed.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks, I thought I tried right clicking several times, but apparently not. You are correct, below image for the benefit of others. Thanks again, much appreciated.

SGPPlanningFeature_4