Flats Cover not closing automatically at end of sequence

This is only recent - perhaps only the last Beta…not 100% on that. RBFocus eXcalibur Flats Cover does not now close automatically at the end of sequence. (It used to). Logs probably show that I reconnected & closed it manually before shutting down all power for the night. Is perhaps the power to the cover being disconnected at end of sequence before it gets the command to close?

Link to Logs

Useful Info

Ver: 4.4.0.1302 (64-bit)
.NET: 4.8
ASCOM: 6.6.2.4195

I was about to respond that your sequence does not enable the (new) option to close the flatbox at sequence end (it is true that it doesn’t though). When I went to take a screenshot, I discovered that there is a bug where SGPro never actually enables those new options so they are impossible to check. I’ll send a new beta out today. When you install it, you’ll want to make sure this is checked:

UPDATE for INFO: Downloaded the new Beta and used the above switch without problem…all worked as expected - thanks. I then saved sequence as profile BECAUSE I could not activate the check box in the Equipment Profile Manager.

Oh dang… that completely slipped my mind. I’ll fix that one too.