Desktop running Windows 7, RigelSys nFocus, SGPro, and PinPoint. This setup has been running without issues since June 2014.
When running 2.4.2.x ~ 188.8.131.52 my RigelSys nFOCUS “is not available and disappeared”. This error has occurred as far back as 184.108.40.206, I though it was my hardware the first few times. I ran versions; 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 the past few weeks. Each time the error occurred, it was after the 2nd filter change and right before focusing during a sequence run.
How I tested:
On my last two imaging secession, I had to uninstall 126.96.36.199 (three weeks ago) and 188.8.131.52 (last week), and install 184.108.40.206 so that I could continue imaging. Last night I installed 220.127.116.11 to get the log for sending, which the error occur after the 2nd filter run.
BTW, I notice that the focuser temperature is not displaying on the Focus module (showing “NA”) but it is showing up in the ASCOM panel that runs in the background. I made sure to make a note of it during last night testing with 18.104.22.168 I know that the tempature was showing up at one point however, I cannot truly say which version it was.
sg_logfile_20150920175529.zip (92.9 KB)