Generating flats after sequence complete

I image with a Celestron 11 inch SCT, a ZWO ASI2600 OSC camera, an iOptron CEM120 mount and autoguide with ZWO ASI290 camera attached to 90mm refractor.
I usually setup up my ‘lights’ event, use ASTAP for platesolving and PHD2 for autoguiding.

When I have finished collecting the ‘lights’, I then add a ‘flats’ event. I then rotate the scope to vertical, place my light panel on top of the scope, and try to take flats.

The problem is that SGP tries to perform another platesolve and autoguide. I would think that SGP would know that with only ‘flats’ in the event list, platesolving and/or autoguiding should be automatically disabled.

What do I need to do to force SGP to inhibit platesolving and autoguiding when I am taking ‘flats’.

Roger

I’m honestly not sure… there are just too many variables in this equation for a general answer to this question. Of course, the scenario you describe should abssolutely be supported and I’m unsure what would cause the observed behavior to show. In any case, for stuff like this, it’s easiest to show us what you mean via logs.

How to Submit Logs in SGPro - Sequence Generator / SGPro Support - Main Sequence Software (sequencegeneratorpro.com)